I recently had the opportunity to join Christopher Kelly of NourishBalanceThrive.com on his podcast. Christopher and his partners are doing some really cool holistic, functional wellness testing and programs, not to mention the yeoman’s work they’re doing in curating some innovative nutrition and movement minds for their podcast (Kelly Starrett preceded me). Needless to say I was stoked to be asked on his show. Below are a few of the topics we discussed as well as links to the audio and transcript.
Our conversation went thru a wide array of topics including:
- Breathing and the autonomic nervous system
- Up-regulation and down-regulation
- Developmental patterns
- Neuromuscular efficiency and balance: how to maintain longevity
- Strength training in endurance athletes
- How to choose a good S&C coach/physio – what makes a good clinician
- Scalable movements
- Competency vs capacity
- And so much more dude!
Here’s the audio link
Here’s the iTunes link
Here is the link to the full transcript of my chat with Christopher.
I highly recommend listening to this podcast and huge thanks to Nourish, Balance, Thrive for having me on their show.