Over the past year, we have:
- Been viewed in 133 countries (though Mongolia is oddly missing, so guess we’re waiting on you…)
- Posted 22 original articles
- Had 2 Guest Posts (Dr. Dan Pope and Dr. Danny Matta)
- Have been featured on sites such as AaronSwansonPT.com, HybridPerspective.com, PhysioAnswers.com, and TabataTimes.com to name a few
- Added a Recommended Readings page with books to drive both professional and personal growth.
Here are the Top 5 Most-Viewed Posts of the Last Year:
- The Short-Foot Position and Neuromuscular Readiness
- Hyperinflation and the Stressed-Out System: Why It’s Important to Get Air Out
- Addressing High-Tension Movement Strategies
- Slow is Smooth and Smooth is Fast
- Neuroception and the Hierarchy of Needs
If you haven’t noticed, my writings have shifted a bit towards the more complex with an emphasis on the application of neuroscience because, frankly, I wanted to create content that I wanted to read and something that I feel coaches and clinicians need more of. The articles published on this site over the past year reflect that and I hope you, my readers, have gotten as much out of reading the content on this site as I’ve gotten in writing it.
Look for more of this kind of content in the coming year as we explore the mind-body connection in human function and performance because the duality and silos that have pervaded medicine and science are just missing the boat in my opinion.
I wrote this a year ago and feel it still rings true now:
Anything looked upon in total isolation without regard for the system is unlikely to have meaningful nor lasting benefit
P.S. keep up the feedback: the more feedback, comments, (or insults) I get the better this site becomes. Topics you want me to cover or have questions on? Hit me up – I am always driven by the question.